Welcome to Jobly
Jobly is a sidekiq-based job server with a command line interface, web API and a web dashboard.
What's in the Box
- Command line interface - for starting the server, starting the worker, and for running jobs.
- Web API - for executing jobs.
- Web Dashboard - including job progress and status.
- Remote Syslog Support - send output to Papertrail or remote syslog.
- Slack Notifications - report job progress to Slack.
For an interactive demo, visit the Jobly scenario on Katacoda:
Jobly is packaged as a Ruby gem, install it by running:
$ gem install jobly
Alternatively, you can download the the official Jobly docker image, or take a look at the Docker Compose Example:
- Ruby 2.5 or higher
- Redis server