Jobly is a sidekiq-based job server with a command line interface, web API and a web dashboard.
- Command line interface - for starting the server, starting the worker, and for running jobs.
- Web API - for executing jobs.
- Web Dashboard - including job progress and status.
- Remote Syslog Support - send output to Papertrail or remote syslog.
- Slack Notifications - report job progress to Slack.
For an interactive demo, visit the Jobly scenario on Katacoda.
|s||Focus the search field|
|Up / Down||Navigate in search results|
|Right / Left||Navigate to next / previous page|